Monday, November 14, 2016

Packages

Angie Events Price List:

All Inclusive:  
Assistance all day. This includes assistance with your rehearsal, getting everyone lined up and in order, your ceremony, complete setup of your decorations, making sure vendors are set up and where they need to be, on call for anything you need. Then I am making sure your reception is running smooth and I stay until everything is cleaned up and sent home with a friend or family member.
This is the best choice in my opinion because you have someone who is there who knows everything, knows the schedule, and keeps everyone on track all night. I also find myself doing way more throughout the night than I can even begin to list!! :) So many things happen that I just handle, and every wedding is so different.



Semi Inclusive:  
I come and set everything up, I make sure all vendors are in place and doing what they are supposed to do. You still receive assistance with rehearsal and ceremony, I get everyone lined up, I make sure everything gets started and help the wedding party get down the aisle, then I leave after everything has been started and going, but you miss out on the assistance throughout the reception and assistance with packing up decorations.
This is a good option for those couples who have a ton of family assistance and will be there to make sure everything gets packed up and sent home at the end of the night.



Setup Only:  
This is just set up. So I would come the day of the wedding and get everything all set up for you decoration wise. If you have a cocktail hour and you want snacks prepared and set out or you want flowers/decorations moved from ceremony space to reception; I would help do that as well. I would leave once everything is put together. With this option you lose the help with your rehearsal, ceremony, and the help with the reception. This is a good option for those brides who do not have the time to set up decorations but feel like they have control of the rest of the night.
If you pick this because you feel like you only need decorating help, we can talk about the option of me coming back to tear everything down for an additional fee.



Add Ons:  
Day of schedule for wedding party/family/DJ to reference
Rehearsal assistance/Ceremony assistance (Only for setup package)
Cake Cutting/Serving (Only for Semi or All Inclusive packages)
Contact vendors prior to booking (This means the coordinator is contacting different vendors to relay information to bride/groom prior to the wedding. This service is used during the planning process)

I work for the budget savvy bride! I do not want brides to feel like they need to take full responsibility in running their big day just because they have a limited budget!

Prices depend on the amount you would like me to be involved for your day. Call me and we will work something out!! I mainly work for brides, but I am available for every engagement party, baby shower, and graduation party you have in mind! Prices are VERY reasonable.

View my facebook page! www.facebook.com/angieevents17

Along with being there to help with your special day I also create custom made shotgun shell boutonnieresPlease visit my etsy shop to order yours today! Click here to view/order. Mention you visited my website when ordering for a special surprise!! :)

Contact Angie at:
913-952-6402 
or angela.isbell17@gmail.com for pricing and questions!
Located in the Kansas City area but willing to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment