Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Testimonials and reviews

"I hired Angie to be my personal assistant on my wedding day. I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with Angie. My husband and I had no worries the entire day as Angie took care of all the details including making a private nursing area for a bridesmaid on a party bus, bustling my gown in the entrance of the venue, remembering my husbands tuxedo jacket that he himself forgot at the reception after we had left. Angie was professional and wonderful to our guests, vendors, and bridal party. I would and do recommend Angie to all brides! She is simply fantastic. Best money we spent that day!" 
-Christine P Overland Park KS

"If you like things organized and run well, call her!! You did a wonderful job Angie!"
-Schianne H

This review meant to much to us because the bride took the time to write a review on a FB group that has over 1,000 members!!





"ANGIE IS AMAZING! I was so blessed to have Angie with me on my wedding day as my "Day of coordinator". I can not even begin to describe how helpful she was to making my wedding day the best day of my life.
She is so extremely organized and helped me in our meetings leading up to the day to organize our schedule, photography shot lists, to do checklists, and helped in guiding me on what to pack for the day.
She did a phenomenal job at setting up all the decor I had throughout my entire venue: ceremony AND reception space. She kept the entire day and night moving by working closely with my schedule we created. She was truly supportive and happy for my husband and I on the day.
Overall I could never have imagined how useful and worth while having Angie as a day of coordinator would have been.
You can NOT skip out on having a day of coordinator. This will save you, your family, and your friends from worrying about ANYTHING. Some of the best money spent on my wedding day hands down!  LOVE YOU ANGIE!"
- Heather S.








View my facebook page! www.facebook.com/angieevents17


-This page is always under construction as more comments as brides complete their review of their best day ever!-













































Image by Surveyor Creative

































Contact Angie at:

913-952-6402 
or angela.isbell17@gmail.com for pricing and questions!

Located in the Kansas City area but willing to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment